miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2017

QUESTIONS UNITS 1 AND 2

Estas son las preguntas que estamos trabajando en clase de inglés. Conviene practicarlas también en casa.
UNIT 1: TIME FOR SCHOOL
A: “Tell me about your school”. B: “In my school, there is a playground, a library and a music room. There isn’t a swimming pool”.
When do you have Art? I have Art on Fridays.
Where do you have P.E.? I have P.E. in the gym.
What do you do in the gym? I do P.E. in the gym.
Are you good at ICT? Yes I am.
Are you good at Music? No, I’m not.
I am good at ICT.
I am not good at Art.
I am brilliant at P.E.


UNIT 2: HELPING HANDS
Do you make your bed? Yes, I do.
Do you clear the table? No, I don’t.
Does your mum dust? Yes, she does.
Does your dad cook? No, he doesn’t.
How often do you water the plants? I never water the plants.
What do you do in your free time? I read books /watch movies/ play videogames/ ...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario